WHAT WE RECOMMEND
How it works
- Take the hair out of the package.
- Spray water on the hair for easier handling when you want to separate the hair.
- Prepare your hair for braiding by separating the hair to the size you wish to braid.
- Braid your hair into your natural hair.
- With the help of bend rollers you can restore the curls lost during braiding.
- Dip your hair with the curlers in warm water.
- Dry your hair gently with a towel.
- Remove the rollers
- Now your curls are renewed.
NOTE: As this is loose hair, you will lose some hair during the process, and as the hair is curly, it may become a little tangled. This is perfectly normal.